We are looking for breakout session speakers with a passion to support, encourage, and train pregnancy center staff and volunteers with the tools they need to reach abortion-determined women.
She is More
She’s more than her abortion decision, and she’s more than her unplanned pregnancy. She’s more than the brief part of her story that you’ll intersect with. So how can we meet her now, in this moment of time, to equip and serve her for her future as well as now? To do that means we must know her. And to know her is to love her. She IS more, and together, we can meet her now to impact her future.
Breakout Session Title & Description
The information you provide will help us determine how well your proposed breakout session topic fits with the goals of the Samaritan Summit. Breakout sessions will be one hour and fifteen minutes in length; please develop teaching content accordingly. If your breakout session is pre-approved, please fill in your responses according to the pre-approved subject matter. If you would like to suggest an additional breakout session, please fill out a second submission form.
Through this submission, you are in agreement that you will not promote an initiative, ministry or organization outside of the Samaritan Summit.
Please note that breakout session titles and descriptions are subject to change for marketing purposes. A Choose Life Marketing or SperaVita staff member may be in touch with you if any adjustments need to be made.
Breakout Session Attendees
Breakout Session Presenter Information
Additional Presenter #1
Additional Presenter #2
Additional Presenter #3
Breakout Session Audio/Visual Needs
Breakout Session Presenter Agreement
By offering a breakout session for the Samaritan Summit, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Every breakout session submission will be reviewed and considered, but not every submission will be selected for the Samaritan Summit conference.
- Submissions will be evaluated according to the main purpose and focus of the Samaritan Summit conference and how well the title, description, and breakout session takeaways connect to the goals of the conference.
- Submissions are due by February 15, 2023. If your submission is selected, you will be notified at the contact information you provided by February 28, 2023 or sooner.
- The Samaritan Summit has the freedom to edit breakout session titles and descriptions for the benefit of marketing materials and publications.
- You agree to uphold the mission and vision of the Samaritan Summit conference and you will not promote your own organization or ministry and its programs.
- The Samaritan Summit does not compensate breakout session presenters.
- If your breakout session is selected, you will be provided with a registration code that offers one 50% conference registration discount, which includes meals (if you would like to attend other breakout sessions at the Samaritan Summit conference). General sessions may be attended without a conference registration ticket.
- The Samaritan Summit is an in-person conference. Breakout session speakers will present their sessions in-person at the 2023 Samaritan Summit in Nashville, TN.
- Presenters will cover their own expenses, including but not limited to conference registration fees and meals (one 50% discount provided), travel and lodging.
- Presenters will be provided with audio/visual equipment, including a projector, screen, and microphone as needed. Presenters must provide their own laptops.
- You agree to allow The Samaritan Summit to record and/or photograph your presentation and utilize the material for promotional purposes. Not every breakout session will be recorded.
- Presenters will be required to provide their own handouts during their breakout session. The Samaritan Summit is not responsible for printing breakout session materials.
- Presenters may promote their breakout sessions online or in print for marketing purposes.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you will receive a 50% refund if canceled prior to July 31, 2023. Registrations cancelled after July 31, 2023 are not eligible for a refund. In the event of family emergency, natural disasters, or events beyond the control of the Samaritan Summit, conference registration fees will not be refunded, but will be credited toward next year’s conference.